Monday, July 14, 2014

Genie in a bottle

If I could wish 3 wishes they would be...

1.  I wish for my family to leave a godly legacy behind.  I want for us to strive to be who God has purposed and planned for us to be.  I want us to be His eyes, His hands, His feet.  I want words of love and life to flow from our mouths.  I want us to be a light in the darkness.  I want us to be honest and true.  I want us to be holy and pleasing in God's sight and to never strive for anything less. 

2.  Good health and many, many years for me and my family.  Although I want to go to heaven and I want Curtis and my girls to go to heaven, I don't want to miss experiencing things with them on this side of heaven.  I want to watch them grow up to be confident, godly women.  I want to see them get married and I want us to be a part of their children's life. 

3.  To have a horse again.  I would love to be able to own my own horse again and to ride with my girls.  I would love to share the joy that is found in mucking stalls, grooming a horse, braiding mane and tails, picking out their shoes, the smell of horse and leather, and the pure excitement of taking off in a gallop.

No comments:

Post a Comment