Monday, July 14, 2014

20 random facts about me:



20 random facts about me:

1. I am deathly scared of spiders.  I scream, panic, run, and almost die of a heart attack when one is near.
2. I do not like the smell of the outdoors in my home.
3. My nose is super sensitive to smells.
4. I do not like the smell of reheated chicken (especially chicken heated in the microwave)
(Can you tell I have a thing about smell?)
5. My favorite thing to eat is a nice juicy steak.
6. I love brownie, cookie, and cake batter.
7. When I was a little girl, I had to wear an eye patch because I went cross eyed all of a sudden.
8. I was born in Houston, Texas.
9. If I could retire anywhere in the world, I would love to retire in Roatan, Honduras or St. Martin.
10.  I am extremely claustrophobic.
11. I am horrible at math and anything involving numbers.
12. I was 32 years old before I read the entire Bible through.
13. I do not use foul language.
14. I am not a perfectionist when it comes to crafts and artsy things.  I am a it-looks-alright- to-me kind of girl.
15. I can't stand for anything on my body to hang off of the bed and my feet have to always be under the covers.
16. I self medicate myself with food.
17. I make rash decisions.
18. I love the beach and mountains.  I can't think of which would be my favorite.
19. I love to read!!!!
20. If I watch a scary movie, I have to follow it up with a funny TV comedy or movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment