Monday, July 14, 2014

3 passions

What are 3 passions I have:

God:  God is the reason I have anything.  He is my everything and it has taken me 32 years to realize this and, even then, I don't always understand, believe it, or accept it.  God has blessed my life to the fullest and He never ceases to amaze me.

My Children: I love those little critters more than life itself!  I want to be the best I can possibly be for them.  I hate when I fail, but rejoice when I see fruit either from them or myself.  I can't imagine what else on earth I could possibly be doing with my time right now.  I am truly blessed to be a mother.  I am so thankful.  Those kiddos will be my passion until I die. 


Teaching: I was made to be a teacher...whether it is to a classroom full of first or second graders, a Sunday school group, or my own little critters.  I am very passionate about the influence a teacher can have on kids and the importance of good teachers and teaching.  Even though I no longer am in the teaching career, I do not underestimate the difficulty and utter exhaustion of the job along with the pure joy and excitement that can be found in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment