Monday, July 14, 2014

3 huge fears of mine:

3 huge fears of mine:

1. Spiders-I can't stand them.  I can't even kill them, they scare me that badly.  I don't know where I began fearing spiders like I do, but the fear is huge!  Their eight legs are disgusting and the way they move just grosses me out.  I can't stand them!  Uck!

2. Cancer-I have a huge fear of either myself dying of cancer or my kids or husband dying of cancer.  I also can't stand hearing of a family or friend being diagnosed with this disease.  I HATE this sickness.  I wish it would all go away.  I don't know why I fear it exactly, but I see it happening all around me.  Everything we eat, use, and put on our bodies seems to be linked to the disease and I just can't possibly keep up which scares me. 

3. Missing possibilities placed in front of me- I have always been scared that God will place an opportunity in front of me and I will be to self absorbed to see it.  I don't want to miss a chance he is giving me to be who He wants me to be or who He wants me to serve.  I am afraid if I miss these things, He will not love me anymore.  While I know that is not the God I believe in, I do consider myself unworthy of His love all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment