Friday, October 18, 2013

Sneezy, sleepy baby

Miss Ava has learned how to pretend sneeze thanks to her grandma.  She is so cute, but almost gives herself whiplash when doing it.

However, this morning, she has had no need for fake sneezing because the real thing has been occurring often.  I think she may have some allergies.  She may also be teething.  She was gnawing on a toy at my parents like a dog and drooling everywhere.  She has had a runny nose.  No fever, which I am pleased to report.  She was super cuddly before her nap this morning and wanted one of my hands underneath her face as she laid on my chest.  She would hold on to it and get super snuggly. 

She is also trying to say "uh oh".  She just says "oooohhh" when something drops.  It's cute!  (Of course I pretty much think everything she does is cute.)

She likes to say "whas tha?" in a real quiet tone.  Oh guess what?  That is also cute! 

Last night, she woke up crying at about 11:30.  We listened to her for a while and then I could only take so much.  Curtis went and got her and brought her in the room.  We tried letting her sleep with us, but that is one crazy sleeper.  She was all over the place.  I got smacked in the face a few times, banged on the lips with her head a couple of times, legs sprawled across me and Curtis, arms flailing, and little noises galore.  Needless to say, about 1:30 she laid with Curtis in her chair for a few minutes and then he put her in her crib and she slept until 7ish.  She would have slept later, but I had to wake her up to feed her and get her ready for my doctor appointment.  I saw somewhere on Facebook say-"I don't mind losing sleep because of you."  Ava, that is so true.  That sweet face and warm body are so addictive and captivating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment