Monday, October 14, 2013

Scary Scary Spider

Today, my niece Ashleigh, Ava and I went to the Spirit Halloween store to look at costumes for Miss Ava.  Poor thing had no idea what was in store.  Ashleigh was holding her and there was this huge (fake) spider that jumped out at her.  She was terrified.  She jumped and started crying pitifully.  Then all she wanted was mama.  She wouldn't let Ashleigh hold her from that moment on.  I felt so bad for her.  I couldn't snap a picture of the scary, scary spider and thought it would be cruel to torture her just for a photo op.  So, this is a picture less post.  From that moment on, Miss Ava was Miss Grumpy.  She wanted only mommy and she desperately needed some serious cuddling and nap time.  I hope when we walk around with the kids on Halloween she can handle all the spooky things.  She has me a little worried after the episode with the spider.  Poor little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment