Monday, October 14, 2013

21 Weeks

21 weeks!
How far along? 21 weeks and 0 days

How far to go? 133 days to go
Due Date: February 24, 2014 ( will C-section a week earlier)
 
Baby? Butternut Squash 10.5 in. Sally probably weighs about 1 pound now.  Baby could  be described as the size of a small doll.  Sally should have eyebrows, eyelashes and maybe some hair on her head.  She can perceive light and dark. She can hear my voice and heart beat, my stomach noises. She is also having fun learning about her new experience of touch. 
 
Maternity Clothes:  maternity pants and maternity shirts, leggings and regular shirts.     I need to go get a few things. 
 
Stretch Marks:  not yet that I can see!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I can feel my pulse all over the place, achiness in my lower abdomen, backache, bigger appetite, breathlessness, big belly, hot flashes, little indigestion

Sleeping:  I am sleeping with the Boppy pillow to my right and a smaller pillow to my left. 
I only sleep with one blanket and sometimes I don't even use that.  I get so hot at night. I like to sleep in tank tops. This week I have had a few nights where I got the urge to "nest" and woke up in the middle of the night and got to work. 

Best feeling this week: Sally seemed more active and I could feel her more. 
 
Movement: Yes, Sally moves with light little kicks and stuff.  Sometimes they are hard to differentiate from other things going on in your body.  I think I have felt hiccups a couple of times, too. 
 
Cravings/Aversions: I really wanted the ready bake cookies, mandarin oranges, Froot Loops

Belly Button: In...but belly...sticking way out!
 
What I miss:   Honestly, margaritas and sushi  
 
What am I looking forward to:   Seeing what Sally looks like and what she and her sister have in common.  Will they have anything in common?  Will they look anything alike?  Will Sally resemble her mommy more than her daddy?  Who knows?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment