Sunday, October 6, 2013

20 weeks HALF WAY THERE!

How far along? 20 weeks and 0 days ITS THE HALF WAY POINT!


How far to go? 20 weeks and 0 days

Due Date: February 24, 2014 ( will C-section a week earlier)

Size of baby? Mango (6.5 inches and .10 oz.) also could be about the length of an eggplant

Maternity Clothes: maternity pants and maternity shirts, leggings and regular shirts.

Stretch Marks: not yet that I can see!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I can feel my pulse all over the place, achiness in my lower abdomen, backache, bigger appetite, breathlessness, big belly, hot flashes, some dizziness, light headaches, pronounced veins, exhaustion

Sleeping: I am sleeping with the Boppy pillow to my right and a smaller pillow to my left.
I only sleep with one blanket and sometimes I don't even use that. I get so hot at night. I like to sleep in tank tops.

Best feeling this week: Being able to eat food and not pay for it later.

Movement: Yes, but Miss Sally moves few and far between.  It worries me sometimes because I start thinking something is wrong.  However, it is probably too early to be feeling her constantly. I will try and save my concerns for around 28 weeks where the kick counting needs to be starting ( I think).  But, in the meantime, I will just hope and pray that I will start feeling her more and more and the kicks I get won't be questionable. 

Cravings/Aversions: SWEETS!  Texas Roadhouse green beans, mashed potatotes and brown gravy.

Belly Button: In...but belly...sticking way out! Someone asked me today if I was expecting.  I told her I was.  She asked me how far along I was.  I told her 20 weeks and she said I was so small.  I love that girl!  Quite frankly, I think I look as big as a barn in the front and back. 

What I miss: I still miss My grandpa and I always will. I also miss being able to shove whatever I want in my mouth.  I miss sleeping on my belly. 

What am I looking forward to:   I am still trying to get a vision for Sally's room.  I have no idea what to do.  I am also anticipating meeting this sweet girl, of course.  The reality is setting in that there is another baby on the way.

I have had days recently where I am not sure I can handle 2 little ones.  Ava wears me out, but I am trying to chalk it up to being exhausted from the pregnancy.  I know God can give me the strength to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment