Saturday, October 12, 2013

I have never met a Pumpkin I didn't like

 
Hodges Family Farm and Pumpkin Patch
 
 
Oh, what a fantastic day!  We got to visit a pumpkin patch with grandpa and grandma.  Grandpa took these amazing pictures!  We had so much fun!  We were quite pleased, not to mention, surprised at how cooperative our little pumpkin was. 
 Ava was so adorable (if I do say so myself) with the sunflowers.  We have a few pictures of her trying to eat those.  I don't have those or even half the pictures on here because my dad took like 156 pictures. Haha!  But we had to keep pushing them away from her mouth.  There are a couple where they tickled her and she looked like she was about to sneeze. 
 
 
 
 We couldn't believe how well she sat on top of this pumpkin unassisted.  She was having so much fun showing off for grandma and grandpa.  She was clapping and blowing kisses during these pictures. 
 
 We also got a few super cute pictures of the 3, I mean 4, of us. I keep forgetting I have my own little pumpkin growing inside me.  Although, how could I forget?  I look as big as a barn!  Anyway, Curtis and Ava look adorable.   
 
 
I feel incredibly blessed.  Blessed that we were able to do this today and that I  have a dad who takes such great pictures and parents who are so willing to go on little jaunts with us so we can capture the sweet moments and begin making memories!  I feel blessed that we had the means to be able to get ourselves to the pumpkin patch and pay for our pumpkins.  I know that sounds  silly but I forget the simple things so much that God and His kindness has blessed us with.  Most of all, I am blessed to have a healthy, happy family.  Thank you God for all the kindness You have showered on us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment