Friday, October 18, 2013

22 Weeks

22 weeks!
How far along? 22 weeks and 0 days.  My doctor said I am measuring a little ahead of where I am.  Woo Hoo!

How far to go?
Due Date: February 24, 2014 ( will C-section a week earlier) In fact, Kathy, my mid wife is looking into scheduling that right now with Dr. Wicker.  Yay!
 
Baby? About the size of a papaya (10.5 inches and 12.7 oz.)  She looks more like a newborn but is a really thin newborn.  Sally should have more of a sleep cycle now- 12-14 hours. 
 
Maternity Clothes:  maternity pants and maternity shirts, leggings and regular shirts.     I need to go get a few things. 
 
Stretch Marks:  Oh goodness!  I sure hope not!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I can feel my pulse all over the place, achiness in my lower abdomen, backache, bigger appetite, breathlessness, big belly, hot flashes, little indigestion, COMPLETE EXHAUSTION, weight gain (depressing)

Sleeping:  I am sleeping with the Boppy pillow to my right and a smaller pillow to my left. 
I only sleep with one blanket and sometimes I don't even use that.  I get so hot at night. I like to sleep in tank tops. This week I have had a few nights where I got the urge to "nest" and woke up in the middle of the night and got to work. 

Best feeling this week: Oh that heartbeat at 146 beats per minute and hearing her kick on the doppler.  Also hearing im measuring a bit bigger than I am and we are looking into scheduling my C-section!!!!
 
Movement: Yes, the past couple days this girl has been a wild thing. There were a couple days that I was worried because I hadn't felt her at all.  I asked Kathy about that and she said that was normal.  At about 28 weeks you should feel at least 10 kicks in a 3 hour period during a 24 hour day. 
 
Cravings/Aversions:  mandarin oranges, pasta with alfredo sauce, PB&J sandwiches

Belly Button: In...but belly...sticking way out!
 
What I miss:   I feel completely lazy.  I have some energy but don't want to clean or organize anything this week!  
 
What am I looking forward to:   Besides meeting her, seeing how she and Ava will get along.  I hope that Curtis and I can teach them to love one another and that they will play well together.  Someone told me today to raise them almost like twins.  I can maybe do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment