Monday, September 30, 2013

19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks and 0 days

How far to go? 21 weeks and 0 days

Due Date: February 24, 2014 ( will C-section a week earlier)
 
Size of baby? Mango (6.5 inches and .10 oz.) also could be about the length of an eggplant
 
Maternity Clothes:  maternity pants and maternity shirts, leggings and regular shirts.    
 
Stretch Marks:  not yet that I can see!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I can feel my pulse all over the place, achiness in my lower abdomen, backache, bigger appetite, breathlessness, big belly, hot flashes

Sleeping:  I am sleeping with the Boppy pillow to my right and a smaller pillow to my left. 
I only sleep with one blanket and sometimes I don't even use that.  I get so hot at night. I like to sleep in tank tops.

Best feeling this week: This pregnancy is getting more and more real. 
 
Movement: YES!  I have been feeling Sallie(y) a tiny bit today and yesterday during church.  I notice it when I lay down.  It has to be her.  I always second guess myself, but there was some movement this morning that couldn't have been anything else.  It felt like Ava felt, just lighter because she is still so small.  It made me giggle!  I love that feeling!  I had been praying that God will allow me to feel her, and yesterday I thought I had but wasn't sure.  Then, eventually, I just prayed that He would basically slap me across the face with it...that there would be no question that was her.  What an amazing feeling and what an amazing miracle!  Thank you, God!
 
Cravings/Aversions: Mandarin Oranges are so good to me right now!  I am loving Froot Loops and carbohydrates, too.  As usual, my liking for sweets far outweighs my liking for healthy food. 
 
Belly Button: In...but belly...sticking way out!
 
What I miss:   I still miss My grandpa and I always will. I also miss feeling in shape. 
 
What am I looking forward to:   Figuring out what we are going to do Sallie(y)'s room like.  I have some ideas that I am excited about and am hoping God gives me the grace to be crafty and thrifty. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment