Sunday, January 30, 2011

Am I listening?

Well, today's lesson at Center City was, once again, awesome and meaningful. It is not a huge secret anymore that Curtis and I are trying to have kids...but my plan and God's plan do not seem to be going at the same pace.

I have been praying about it...I have been praying that I will have a child one day and hopefully soon. I have been talking about it to God constantly. I have always had fears of not being able to have kids (like so many other women) and the fear of not knowing can be so tiresome. I am trying to have faith that God is going to allow it to happen. His timing is perfect. I may not understand it at first, but I pray that I will understand or atleast have peace with it.

Peace is exactly what I need. Worrying about it will do nothing for me, Curtis, or my relationship with God.

Father, give me the peace to know that everything will be okay and the faith to know You are in control and in charge and because of that I have nothing to worry about. I give it all to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment