Thursday, January 27, 2011

By My Side

So I was listening to the song By Your Side this evening...and a sense of peace came over me.
Jesus is always by my side when I fall, even in the dead of night whenever I call. His hands are holding onto me. I love when it says please don't fight these hands that are holding you...My hands are holding you.

I am so blessed to have a Father in heaven who longs for me to hold onto Him. There are so many times I choose to let go and handle situations myself. Every single time I do that, I crash and burn. I fight for control and look where I end up. I am so thankful for my God who holds onto me when I have given up. I am fortunate to have a Father who never gives up on me even when I think I have lost all hope. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment