Monday, January 10, 2011

Washed as white as snow







Snow...a simple color that can make anything and everything beautiful. Well, we woke up to a beautiful white covering of the ground. Unfortunately, my husband had to go to work and cannot enjoy this unexpected day off with me. My dog and I went and ventured out into it. It was beautiful and oh so peaceful. It made me think of the Almighty. How can He take something that to the natural eye is bland and boring and make it so beautiful???

After my decision to make a change in my outlook on life it was like this new snow is a new beginning. A washing away of all the dirt and grime that has piled and decayed onto me. I love how He works...

I have been thinking about a verse in Ephesians. "I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints and His incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the inner working of His mighty strength." Ephesians 1:18-20

I need to focus on who God wants me to be. I will be come healthier physically, mentally and spiritually when I do this. My sins will be washed away and be made white as snow! I can look as pure and peaceful and clean as the snow I have been allowed to see for another day. Father, help me keep my eyes focused on YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment