Sunday, February 6, 2011

another day...

Well it has been another day of pain....

The tooth surgery went well on Tuesday but recovering has been anything but easy and relaxing. Everyone says to just take it easy...well when you have pulsating pain throbbing in your mouth and moving on up to your ear, then that sparks a headache and to top it off, any medicine you take makes you throw up or constantly feel as if you need to but cant, makes you sweat bullets and many other things...it gets hard to take things easy. Even sitting on the couch watching a movie can seem daunting.

Thankfully, I have a great set of parents who watched over me when Curtis couldn't and a husband who waits on me hand and foot when he is around.

It is Sunday. I have been out of work since Tuesday. Here I thought I would be back to work on Wednesday, or Thursday at the very latest. I was going to go in Friday but then the substitute said she could sub for me again and I totally took her up on that. The thought of being able to stay home one more day and know that my kids would be taken care of was such a good thought. Friday, I felt like I was coming around. I still had pain and have been told it is dry socket. Well dry socket bites. Then I went to a funeral on Saturday for a dear friend who passed. I was nauseous most of the morning but it was important to me that I make it to this funeral (which was beautiful). Ever since then, I have basically felt like a waste of space.

This is the first time in days I have been able to sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes and not want to throw up or begin sweating bullets.

Needless to say, I don't feel like I am doing very good on the whole positivity thing I was working on. I have been down and out. I mean I just said I feel like a waste of space, which I am sure God would not be pleased with me feeling that way. Please, Father bring me out of this. I have so much going on this week and can't miss a thing. Give me the good health to be able to do the things that have to get done and to be the person You have made me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment