Thursday, October 29, 2015

29 things

 I have been praying that God would enable me to see the joy and fulfillment in the things that I do every day. So, since it is Oct. 29, here are 29 things that I am grateful for:

1.  These 2.  They are my purpose right now.  They are the reason I get up every day and do what I do.
 
2. Bible Journaling. I can't take credit for this one, but I don't have a picture of any on my computer that I have done.  I am also thankful for a Facebook Bible journaling community that offers great ideas and encouragement.
 
 

3. When this child actually sleeps. Yes, she is asleep standing up against her chair. 
 4  Not losing my cool when my kids do things they know they are not supposed to do. Like here, Ava got into my makeup when she was suppose to be sleeping. See why I prefer her to take a nap, instead?
 5. Her very creative imagination.  This box is her pool float. 
 6. The few and far between times my house is clean. 

7. Sweet Frog's!!!!

 8.  That my family has everything we need and more. 
9. That many big cousins live nearby. 
 10.  We can make weekly visits to Mimi and Pop Pop's house.

11. The generosity of friends and family who have lovingly given to my girls.  
 12.  She better be grateful that she is so darn cute!
13. This little guy, even though he was much happier b.k. (before kids)
 14. Rare moments when Sally will sleep and cuddle with me.  Although, I think this picture was taken when I found out her blood sugar was low. 
 15. Playtime with Daddy.
16. Swings!
 17.  This little bean...Evelyn Olivia. Love her so much already!
 18. Silly faces!
19. Beach time as a family.
 21. Sally actually tried the sand out with her water shoes.
22.  Making memories.

 23.  God's creation.
 24. Bed head! 
 25. That these two get along....most of the time.
 26. That I get to be a mommy!
. 27.  That daddy will often be the main one doing bedtime.
 28.  For a husband who loves me NO. MATTER. WHAT.  and that my girls have a wonderful father to look up to. 
 29.  Picnics in the loft when it is wet and rainy outside. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment