Thursday, October 8, 2015

Baby Evie 22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks and 5 days.

How far to go? forever...

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have to have a csection so I am thinking this baby will be born at the end of January.


Baby? butternut squash.   


Maternity Clothes: I live in maternity leggings.  

Stretch Marks: Not anything new...yet. Just much fatter.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I do not feel sick or nauseous anymore.  The things I have the most are headaches, lower back pain, round ligament pains, and heartburn/indigestion.

Sleeping:  Sleeping well is rare.  I have found that taking a nap when Ava and Sally Jean are taking a nap is the time where I get the most solid sleep.  Tonight, I woke up at midnight, had a headache and the headache never went away.  I think there is a lot of tension in my neck that causes these headaches, and even laying down puts too much pressure on it. 

Best feeling this week:  When God answered my prayers one night/early morning.  I was needing to feel Evelyn kick and so I prayed God would help me feel her.  Within a matter of minutes, I felt her! 

Movement: Light kicks, pushes, and squirms, and a little more often.

Cravings/Aversions: I like food.  Do not like the smell of beer. The smell of reheated chicken is disgusting.   Craving junk...again!  I also like shrimp and tuna.  I try not to eat too much of it in a week, but I really struggle with that. 

Belly Button: In

What I miss:  Getting some great sleep! I would like to say no headaches, but I struggle with headaches on a regular basis, not just during pregnancy.  In fact, this is my first pregnancy where I didn't get a reprieve from headaches. 
What am I looking forward to: Seeing what Evelyn looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment