Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Baby Evie 23 weeks (Pregnancy)

How far along? 24 weeks and 4 days.

How far to go? 109 days

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have to have a csection so I am thinking this baby will be born at the end of January.


Baby? cantelope  


Maternity Clothes: I live in maternity leggings.  

Stretch Marks: Not anything new...yet. Just much fatter.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I get round ligament pain, middle back pain, frequent trips to the bathroom, and trouble sleeping.

Sleeping:  Sleeping is a struggle.  I have to go to the bathroom a lot, so that interrupts my sleep and I have a hard time going back to sleep after that. 

Best feeling this week:  Getting things done.  A tad more motivation. 

Movement: More kicks and punches.  Curtis got to feel her having a party one morning.  

Cravings/Aversions: Apples!!!! Yum! Blackberries!!!!  Yum! 

Belly Button: In

What I miss:  Being motivated and keeping myself busy.  I feel so lazy anymore.  I also miss being able to take walks without fear of pain in my lower abdomen or passing out because my blood sugar drops. 
What am I looking forward to: Holding this little one in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment