Thursday, October 29, 2015

Baby Evelyn 25 weeks (pregnancy)

How far along? 25 weeks and 6 days.

How far to go? 100 days

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have to have a csection so I am thinking this baby will be born at the end of January.


Baby? rutabaga, 13 1/2 inches long


Maternity Clothes: I live in maternity leggings. I DESPISE maternity jeans.  Why don't they stay up??? Why do my thighs have to be so much larger that they rub together? 

Stretch Marks: Not anything new...yet. Just much fatter.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I get round ligament pain, middle back pain, frequent trips to the bathroom, and trouble sleeping, heartburn/indigestion/gas.

Sleeping:  the struggle is real!

Best feeling this week:  Finding joy in my day with my girls. 

Movement: She moves quite a bit.  I mostly feel her when I am laying down, especially on my side.   

Cravings/Aversions: Apples!!!! Yum! Blackberries!!!!  Yum! 

Belly Button: In

What I miss:  Feeling well rested
What am I looking forward to: Seeing if she resembles either of her sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment