Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sally Jean 20 months old



Girl, are you moody or what?  You are super clingy to mommy.  What will that look like once Evie gets here?  I shudder at the thought. 

You went to the beach and you weren't  the biggest fan.  You didn't want anything to do with the sand and would barely even tolerate it when you were in water shoes. You really wanted nothing to do with the water, even the pool water.  I thought you would enjoy that since you did during the summer at our pool, but guess not.  You slept really well on the trip and for that I am grateful! 












We visited the aquarium on your trip to the beach.  You liked that, but wanted to be held the entire time.  You did not like the lighting that looked like water in some parts of the aquarium and refused to walk on it.  Interesting...


You are often a mystery to me.  And I mean that in the most loving way possible.  I never know what to expect, but I find myself on pins and needles with you more than I do Ava.  You are super finicky.  But, at the same time, you know what you want and you won't let it down until you get it. 

You got to visit the Pumpkin Patch and you enjoyed some of it, while your sister was having a blast.  Such different temperaments. 



Your grandma Sharon came to meet you for the first time and I think she enjoyed you, when you were enjoyable! :)

You love to put boxes and baskets on your head.  You just think you are so funny! 

You are not a good eater.  I thought you would be the better eater of the two, but you had me fooled.  You basically will eat strawberry breakfast bars, milk with ovaltine, crackers (sometimes with Peanut Butter), baked oatmeal but only the kind with chocolate chips melted in, anything sweet, and green beans from Texas Roadhouse!

You often inform me when you need a diaper change by whining and saying your peepoo and pointing to it. 

I am pretty sure you told me to shush today when I was singing a song and you didn't want to hear it. 

You do not like shopping.  You are fine in a stroller until it rolls into a store and then you get all kinds of crabby and fidgety. 

Reading this back and I think, goodness, is there anything positive to say?  But, Sally, even though you are extremely independent, stubborn (just like your name sake), determined to the core, and highly spirited, I look at all those things as great things...one day. 

We do love you so much!  You are such a great addition to this family and I wouldn't know what to do without you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment