Sunday, November 8, 2015

Baby Evelyn 27 weeks

How far along? 27 weeks and 2 days.

How far to go? 90 days

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have to have a csection so I am thinking this baby will be born at the end of January.


Baby?head of a cauliflower (about 2 lbs.)


Maternity Clothes: Still loving maternity leggings, boots, and maternity shirts. 

Stretch Marks: Not anything new...yet. Just much fatter.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I get round ligament pain, middle back pain, frequent trips to the bathroom, and trouble sleeping, heartburn/indigestion/gas, heaviness in my lower abdomen, minor braxton hicks, short of breath.

Sleeping:  the struggle is real! Sleeping is so uncomfortable because my belly is so heavy and so laying on my sides she drags down and laying on my back is not good, either.

Best feeling this week:  only 3 months to go. 

Movement: Feeling her more often than just laying down. 

Cravings/Aversions: Lucky Charms....junk in general.

Belly Button: In

What I miss:  Not carrying such weight around.

What am I looking forward to: Her!

No comments:

Post a Comment