Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mommy of 2 day 2

So Day 2 went well.  We had somewhere to go which is always nice because it breaks up the day.  I can say it is nice because I only took one of my little ones with me.  The other smallest one got dropped off with her grandma. 

Sally had a 9 pm, 1:00 or 2:00 am ( I can't remember) and a 6:45 am feeding.  We were able to sleep in between all those feedings, which was super wonderful! 

I got up after her 6:45 am feeding and took a shower.  I got dressed and ready for the day.  Then I headed downstairs with Sally and all her things that I would need down there.  I put her in her boppy seat, which I had situated into her pack n play.  Then I headed back upstairs to get Miss Ava. 

We went downstairs and I put Ava in her high chair.  She ate her yogurt pouch and apple cinnamon muffin.  While she was eating, Sally fussed here and there, but it was nothing a pacifier couldn't usually fix.  I tried to get some dishes and bottles into the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen. 

After breakfast, I dressed Sally and then Ava. 

Around 8:30 am, I fed Sally a bottle.  While I was doing this, Ava played with her toys.  Around 9 am, I put Sally in her carseat.  Then I made sure I had everything for Ava in her diaper bag and everything mom would need to take care of Sally.  I put those things in the car.  Then I put Sally in the car.  I made sure Winston had everything he needed and put him in the bathroom.  Then I loaded Ava into the car.  We headed out. 

I stopped by Dunkin Donuts first for a hot chocolate.  Then we crossed over highway 74 to go drop Sally off with my mom.  I left Ava in the car as I took Sally in.  When Ava realized she wasn't going into grandma's and papa's house, she threw a fit.  We headed out to my Bible study. 

Ava got to play in the nursery and I got to have adult time.

After Bible study, we went to Chick Fil a to grab ourselves something to eat for lunch.  Ava got a kids meal of chicken nuggets (4 count), fruit cup, and a chocolate milk.  I accidently threw the toy away.  :(  Thankfully, Ava had no idea there was even a toy in the bag.  I hadn't shown it to her yet.  I had a Chicken Wrap with spicy dressing, fruit cup, and Sprite and we got grandma a large diet coke. 

We went to grandmas and ate our lunch.  Then we hung out at her house until about 2:30 pm.

Once we got home, Ava drank her milk and around 3:00 I fed Sally another bottle.  Then around 3:30 we all headed up to take a nap.  Sally laid in her crib for about an hour and Ava took a "nap".  While they were napping, I managed to make some brownies while watching Dr. Phil.  Around 5:00 I got Sally out of her crib because she was fussing.  She did some tummy time on her play mat.  Ava finally fell asleep.  Around 6 pm, Sally and I headed downstairs for another bottle.  I left Ava up stairs to sleep because she took forever to fall asleep and I wanted her to get some sleep.

Daddy got home close to 6:30 pm.  He ended up getting dinner for Ava together (leftovers from Chick Fil A.)  He had ravioli lasagna and I had some fruit from Chick Fil A.  After dinner, we all headed out for a nice walk because the weather was absolutely beautiful! 

After that, Ava and daddy watched a movie (The Emperor's New Groove) while Ava drank her milk.  Then they headed upstairs for Ava's bath.  I got Sally's things together for her bath.  Ava screamed upstairs while Sally screamed (and pooped) in her bath downstairs.  But afterwards, they both smelled so go.  I lotioned Sally up in Ava's room while daddy blowdryed Ava's hair.  Then I put away clean clothes in Ava's room while daddy read to Ava and Sally slept on a blanket.  Then we said our prayers and put Ava down. 

I took Sally downstairs to feed her for her 9 pm feeding.  Curtis ironed his work clothes for the next day and then joined me downstairs to eat his bedtime dessert.  We watched Dr. Phil because I wanted Curtis to see how vain and ridiculous this guy on the show was and to see his really funny wife.  Then we headed to bed.  Sally woke up at about 1:40 for her feeding and Curtis took care of that one and then I stayed awake as she tried to get comfortable enough to sleep.  Once she feel asleep she didn't wake up until 4:45 for her next feeding, which I did and then ended up staying up from that point on to start day 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment