Tuesday, November 5, 2013

24 WEEKS

24 weeks
 
How far along? 24 weeks and 1 day. 

How far to go? 111 days to go!

Due Date: February 24, 2014
 
Baby? Sally should be about the length and weight of a pineapple.  12.5 inches; 1.5 lbs. 
 
Maternity Clothes:  I need new clothes to fit in....I have one pair of jeans and even my "workout" pants are uncomfortable because they won't pull over the belly so they lay under it on my C-section scar.   
 
Stretch Marks:  Still am not noticing any

Pregnancy Symptoms: hungry ALL THE TIME, weight gain (because I am hungry all the time and Sally is growing), leg cramps, pure exhaustion, breathlessness, pulse beats harder and faster, dry skin and brittle nails, hip pain, mild Braxton hicks (no tightening of the belly, but I feel my insides tighten).

Sleeping:  I am sleeping more comfortably this week. I still sleep with my boppy.   

Best feeling this week: All those little movements from her.  Seeing my belly pop around from her. 
 
Movement: Lately, Miss Sally seems very active.  She moves a lot.  I don't know if I just feel her better because the placenta is on the backside instead of the front like it was with Ava.   
 
Cravings/Aversions:  nothing I want on a daily basis...

Belly Button: In...but belly...sticking way out!
 
What I miss:   my clothes!
 
What am I looking forward to:   Seeing Sally and seeing for myself that she is ok. 
This week I contracted a bug or something.  I began throwing up Sunday evening and felt very nauseous all day Monday.  I woke up feeling fine Tuesday until I drank some milk.  Ava has also contracted a little bug.  Poor little dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment