Saturday, November 16, 2013

26 Weeks

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks and 0 days.

How far to go?  98 days to go!

Due Date: February 24, 2014

Baby? Sally should be about the length of a eggplant (15 inches) She probably  a little over 2 lbs.  Her lungs should be fully developed by now, but she isn't ready to breathe on her own. She may also be practicing the art of sucking her thumb.

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing maternity shirts under some button up shirts...of course the shirts are not buttoned up because of obvious reasons. I also enjoy wearing leggings and workout pants. When at home and have nowhere to go, I sport some pj's.   

Stretch Marks: I have noticed some but not on my belly....

Pregnancy Symptoms: hungry ALL THE TIME, weight gain,  leg cramps, pure exhaustion, breathlessness,  dry skin and brittle nails (ugh...where is that pregnancy glow?), hip pain, mild Braxton hicks (no tightening of the belly, but I feel my insides tighten), heartburn and indigestion, clumsiness, nasal congestion, uncomfortable sleeping, have to pee all the time.

Sleeping: I have not been sleeping as comfortably.  I get up atleast 2 times per night to go to the bathroom. I toss and turn....this little booger lays right down on the bladder.     

Best feeling this week:  Good visit with the doctor. Everything is progressing well. 

Movement: The girl moves.  Of course, this morning, I spent much of my time trying to be still and quiet because I hadn't felt her move in a long time.  I always get worried and stressed over that.   

Cravings/Aversions: I'm loving me some milk these days.

Belly Button: In...but belly...sticking way out! Belly is about the size of a soccer ball.

What I miss: not feeling like I am going to bust open when I bend down to pick something up.

What am I looking forward to: I am looking forward to getting my glucose screening over with and hopefully getting good results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment