Monday, November 11, 2013

25 weeks

25 Weeks
 
How far along? 25 weeks and 0 days. 

How far to go?  105 days to go!

Due Date: February 24, 2014
 
Baby? Sally should be about the length of a celery stalk (13 inches)  She probably weighs about 2 lbs.  She can open her eyes under fused eyelids and can notice sounds and light.  Her brain is becoming more developed and intelligent. She sleeps about 80% of the time.  I notice with Sally that she is very active after I have eaten and when I am laying on my side to get ready to go to sleep.   
 
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing maternity shirts under some button up shirts...of course the shirts are not buttoned up because of obvious reasons.  I also enjoy wearing leggings and workout pants.    
 
Stretch Marks: I have noticed some but not on my belly....

Pregnancy Symptoms: hungry ALL THE TIME, weight gain leg cramps, pure exhaustion, breathlessness, pulse beats harder and faster, dry skin and brittle nails, hip pain, mild Braxton hicks (no tightening of the belly, but I feel my insides tighten), heartburn and indigestion, clumsiness.

Sleeping:  I am sleeping more comfortably this week. I still sleep with my boppy.  I feel like I am not waking up as much to go to the bathroom.   

Best feeling this week:  Curtis being able to feel and see her move. 
 
Movement: Miss Sally is a mover and a shaker.  I have been feeling little kicks and punches.  I can even see the movement when I look at my tummy. What an amazing feeling. 

Cravings/Aversions:  I don't feel like I am reacting well to Mexican or too much dairy.

Belly Button: In...but belly...sticking way out! Belly is about the size of a soccer ball.
 
What I miss: not feeling guilty over eating uncooked cake, brownie, cookie batter.
 
What am I looking forward to:   I am looking forward to figuring out what Sally's room is going to look like.  We have really slacked on this compared to Ava.  I had Ava's theme before I even knew I was pregnant.  Haha...so different with Ava. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment