Monday, August 29, 2011

Well, school has begun. I have to say I love my kids. They are fun and are going to definitely keep me on my toes. I can already tell I am going to learn so much from them and I might even learn a little about myself through these children.

This weekend has been especially difficult for me. I am not too certain as to why. I have sat in my bed for the majority of it, just feeling like I don't belong here. I feel that I have no purpose. I have wanted to be a mom all my life....and here I am....with no children. What am I doing here? I try not to worry about it, I really do..but it is not easy. I just need prayers. I need to believe in God and His perfect timing. But, I am having a really difficult time with that right now. Please pray for me as I try to have peace with the fact that I am not in charge, that my timing may not be His timing, and I don't always have to understand why.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the thoughts you shared with me on my blog. I am praying for you and Curtis. It is hard when you don't understand or see. This verse has helped me...When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the towering rock of safety. Psalm 61:2 Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete