Saturday, August 6, 2011

Moved by You

I have been walking in the morning lately, and as I walk around, I can't help but feel God's presence....and I am so moved by Him. Ever since finding out a week ago that it is quite possible that my husband and I will not be able to have our own children, I have felt God holding me in His arms-whether it is by friends He has placed in my life, comforting words from others, my great mom and dad who are showing us so much love through this, people praying for us, and comforting words from His word. I am truly thankful and feel at peace. I can't say that I don't think about it, because I do. When I see a new baby or a mom who is pregnant, there is a sense of jealousy and envy, and a lot of questions pop into my head. But, I am not angry. I am not angry at Him. More surprisingly, I have been strong. This is surely a strength given only by God. I know that there is something God has up His sleeve for us...who knows...maybe I will get to be an orphanage mom one day...which is a dream of mine. Or perhaps, maybe there is a child waiting on us to find them, or maybe God is going to fix this problem and allow us to have our own. I don't know...I have no idea what His plan is, but I know He has one. He has had one from the moment I entered into my moms womb. I fully trust and believe that! I am so moved by You, Father.

1 comment: