Thursday, August 18, 2011

Absolutely Refuse

Day 2 of workdays and already I am thinking..."REALLY?" But I refuse to let the doom and gloom of our state's budget get the best of me. Since I have been a teacher, every year we hear how the next year is going to be even more devastating financially. And..every year, things seem to turn out okay. God has our back. So I refuse to let it get the best of me. I refuse to let it interfere with me and my students. I refuse to allow it to consume my thoughts and make me worry. I refuse, I refuse, I absolutely refuse.

I am excited about this year. The fun thing about teaching is every summer a year ends and every August it is a fresh clean start. I am looking forward to getting to know the little younguns that are going to walk in my door next week. I am anxious to see their growth by the end of the year! I know that each child was given to me for a reason and I can't wait to figure it out.

Here is to a successful and fun 2011-2012 year!

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely correct! Love the positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete