Friday, January 1, 2016

Baby Evie 34 weeks (pregnancy)

Baby Evie (34 weeks-pregnancy)

How far along? 34 weeks and 6 days. 

How far to go? 31 days

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have a csection the 1st of Feb.

Baby? Honeydew About the size of a 5 lb. bag of flour and about 20 inches long.  


Maternity Clothes: Still loving maternity leggings, boots, and maternity shirts, when I manage to get out of my pajamas.  

Stretch Marks: A few showing up lightly on my stomach.  Also I have a lot of skin tags!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  slight round ligament pain, lower back and hip pain, middle back pain (probably from carrying these huge boobs around)  frequent trips to the bathroom, and trouble sleeping, heartburn/indigestion/gas, heaviness in my lower abdomen, a little more frequent braxton hicks, short of breath, sharp, sporadic pains in the yonder region.  

Sleeping:  I feel like I sleep a tad better than I had been.  Sometimes, I have to lay ice on my hip and lower back to relieve the pain.  Sometimes, I have to roll out of bed or off the couch because it is much easier that way.  

Best feeling this week:  a month left!!!!!!  And hearing her heartbeat (140)

Movement:  Evie moves a lot.  Her movements are bulky.  Sometimes, she downright hurts.  I know there will come a time after I have her here, that I will miss feeling that in my tummy. 
 
Cravings/Aversions: junk, if I feel like anything. Honestly, not a whole lot sounds all that good to me.  I snack little things throughout the day, most of the time.  Having a huge, big meal doesn't usually appeal to me.  

Belly Button: almost flesh with my stomach.  

What I miss:  Not having the middle back pain I am having and being skinny and in shape.  It is going to take a long time getting me down to my normal size.  I am afraid I won't have the stamina, endurance, or determination to do this.  


What am I looking forward to: Seeing her!!!! And starting to get things in her room organized for her arrival.  

No comments:

Post a Comment