Wednesday, January 27, 2016

38 weeks pregnancy with Evie

How far along?  38 weeks and 4 days

How far to go?  5 days

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have a csection the 1st of Feb.

Baby?  about the size of a water melon.  6.2-9.2 lbs Say what?!?!?!


Maternity Clothes: Still loving maternity leggings, and maternity shirts, when I manage to get out of my pajamas.  Use to love wearing my boots but they are not easy to put on.  

Stretch Marks: More on my stomach and skin tags

Pregnancy Symptoms:  round ligament pain, lower back and hip pain, middle back pain (probably from carrying these huge boobs around)  frequent trips to the bathroom, and trouble sleeping, heartburn/indigestion/gas, heaviness in my lower abdomen, frequent and sometimes painful braxton hicks, short of breath, sharp, feel like I have pulled my groin, numbness in my left leg a lot (mostly the side of my thigh).

Sleeping:  I am sleeping ok... I have to turn a lot because my leg I am lying on will start to hurt and go numb.  When I turn over, that is a chore.  

Best feeling this week: knowing that we are very near the end of this pregnancy.
Movement:  Evie is pretty active still and her movements are solid.  

Cravings/Aversions: jI like to snack on not great food.  I have a hard time eating meals.  My stomach just doesn't have room for that.  And, not a lot of healthy food sounds good, except some fruit.  

Belly Button: almost flesh with my stomach.  

What I miss:  Having my body back and not worrying about this baby I can't see. 


What am I looking forward to: Being on the other side of this pregnancy and to have surgery over with, to know Evie is ok and that I am recovering well.  

This week I had a doctors appt and I discussed the last appt. with him and my concerns.  He tried to help relieve some of those worries, but wanted me to come in for  a stress test on Thursday.  So, I am doing that tomorrow and hoping the findings are normal and pleasant.  I am so worried about this baby for some reason. Worried that she isn't going to be breathing ok or her blood sugar will be all over the place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment