Saturday, January 16, 2016

36 Weeks

Baby Evie (36 weeks-pregnancy)

How far along?  2 weeks and 2 days

How far to go?  16 days

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have a csection the 1st of Feb.

Baby?  about the size of a winter melon.  6.2-9.2 lbs Say what?!?!?!


Maternity Clothes: Still loving maternity leggings, and maternity shirts, when I manage to get out of my pajamas.  Use to love wearing my boots but they are not easy to put on.  

Stretch Marks: A few showing up lightly on my stomach.  Also I have a lot of skin tags!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  round ligament pain, lower back and hip pain, middle back pain (probably from carrying these huge boobs around)  frequent trips to the bathroom, and trouble sleeping, heartburn/indigestion/gas, heaviness in my lower abdomen, a little more frequent braxton hicks, short of breath, sharp, sporadic pains in the yonder region, feel like I have pulled my groin, numbness in my left leg a lot (mostly the side of my thigh).

Sleeping:  I am sleeping ok... I have to turn over every so often because my leg I am lying on will start to hurt and go numb.  When I turn over, that is a chore.  

Best feeling this week:  meeting with friends to celebrate Evelyn. 

Movement:  I had to do my second set of kick counts with her this week.  I started freaking out.  Finally, she moved.  Since then, she has been pretty active. 

Cravings/Aversions: jI like to snack on not great food.  I have a hard time eating meals.  my stomach just doesn't have room for that.  And, not a lot of healthy food sounds good, except some fruit.  

Belly Button: almost flesh with my stomach.  

What I miss:  Having my body back.  


What am I looking forward to: I CANNOT WAIT TO HOLD THIS LITTLE GIRL and to have the surgery part of this over with and to see that she is ok and healthy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment