Monday, August 25, 2014

Sea Life at Concord Mills

Sea Life at Concord Mills

So we got to go to the "aquarium" this past  Saturday.  We got a deal on tickets.  We only paid a total of $22.00 with tax to get in and kids 2 and under are free. 

Both girls had a good time.  I had a hard time getting pictures of Sally because she was strapped to my chest, but I got a lot of Ava.  It is funny but almost every picture that was taken of her at Sea Life she has her arm outstretched and her pointer finger pointing at something.  She LOVES this kind of thing.  She just runs from place to place with such exuberance.  Her exuberance is quite tiring, though. 

Here are some pictures from the day:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both girls enjoyed themselves, even little Sally Jean who kept trying to get herself turned around so she could see better. 
 
However, I don't think I would  pay to go there for full price unless I took the girls there for a fieldtrip when they are older and are more interested in learning about the different sea life.  It was just way to small for what they ask in their usual ticket prices.  I am thankful that we got the opportunity to check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment