Thursday, January 16, 2014

34 Weeks

34 Weeks
 
How far along? 34 weeks and 3 days.

How far to go?  33 days

Due Date: February 24, 2014 BUT C-SECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 18TH! So really I have 4 weeks and 5 days left. Holy cow!!!

Baby? Sally is huge from my view.  Around 4.5 lbs is what the books say.  Like a sugar pumpkin.  She is covered in vernix which protects her skin  which also looks more like an infant's skin.         

Maternity Clothes:  All the time...except for my jammies. They don't fit me and the shirt rides up above my belly.  I look like a hillybilly at night! :)    

Stretch Marks: I am noticing them a little on my stomach and elsewhere...

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have to use the restroom often.  I also have been having major middle back pain, heartburn/indigestion, emotional, hip pain, breathlessness, slightly nauseous, few headaches, sore lower abdomen, and some other unmentionable pregnancy symptoms. *Note the large font size...those are big pregnancy  symptoms.

Sleeping:  I toss and turn a LOT! I am thankful for nights that I sleep through the entire night.  However, turning from one side to the other seems to take like an eternity.  It si hard and difficult at most and I wish I didn't have to roll over.        

Best feeling this week:  Getting Sally's room painted. 

Movement: Sally moves often and hard. Her movements are bulky and heavy. 

Cravings/Aversions:  Breads, cinnamon pop tarts, cream cheese danish. 

Belly Button: In, but it is a little more pushed out than normal.

What I miss: Having energy!!!!! 

What am I looking forward to: Finishing up Sally's room.  Putting the finishing touches on it. I am also looking forward to nesting...I hope it happens because I have a list of things that need to get done that I have no motivation for right now. 

I have really struggled this week with my emotions. I cry a lot and often feel like a failure because I get nothing done.  I don't cook, clean, anything besides what I have to do with Ava.  I don't feel like grocery shopping so I eat crud and then my poor husband has to eat junk, too.  There is a list of things to do, a mountain of laundry, dust and cat hair everywhere, floors that need to be swept, mopped and vacuumed, but I just can't seem to get any of it done.  I am really hoping that a time will come soon where I am running on adrenaline and have this huge surge of energy to get these things done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment