Wednesday, January 8, 2014

33 Weeks

33 Weeks
How far along? 33weeks and 2 days.

How far to go?   41 days

Due Date: February 24, 2014 BUT C-SECTION IS SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 18TH! So really I have 5 weeks and 6 days left. Holy cow!!!

Baby? Sally is huge from my view.  Around 4 lbs is what the books say.  Like a pineapple.  I feel like I am running out of closet space here.         

Maternity Clothes:  Anything that is comfortable and doesn't cut into my belly.    

Stretch Marks: I am noticing them a little on my stomach and elsewhere...

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have to use the restroom often.  I also have been having major middle back pain, heartburn/indigestion, hip pain, breathlessness, slightly nauseous, few headaches, sore lower abdomen, and some other unmentionable pregnancy symptoms.

Sleeping:  I wake up a lot.  Sleeping is extremely uncomfortable and I don't look forward to going to bed at night right now, because I have a hard time falling asleep and getting comfortable.  I toss and turn, my back aches, etc.       

Best feeling this week:  Buying Sally her crib and bedding. 

Movement: Sally moves a lot still.  Her movements are more painful.  Today I feel like she is not as active as normal...

Cravings/Aversions:  chocolate and peanut butter....nothing really healthy. 

Belly Button: In, but it is a little more pushed out than normal.

What I miss: Having energy!!!!! 

What am I looking forward to: getting Sally's crib and getting it set up.  I am also looking forward to picking out paint colors. 

I went to the doctor today and I haven't gained any weight. SAY WHAT?!?!? Sally's heartbeat was in the 140s and she is head down and in position. I am measuring between 33 an 34 weeks which is right were I am! Yay and thank you God for good baby/pregnancy news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment