Saturday, July 27, 2013

Growing up so fast

Miss Ava is getting SO big.  She has become a pretty good crawler and is pulling up on stuff on her own all within a couple of days of each other.  I can't believe it.  She is just learning so much and catches on to things so quickly.  She loves to crawl to the couch which I have been occupying A LOT lately and pulling up on it to make quick visit.  With her crawling, she is making it very obvious just how much the floors need to be vacuumed.  She finds every piece of something she can and the dog and cat hair just sticks to her.  Yuck!  I do feel bad for her, though.  She has a very tired and sick feeling mommy.  I haven't been much fun for her.  Even on Zofran, I am still struggling to get things done.  I am just anxiously waiting for this 2nd trimester to begin and hoping I am not one of those unfortunate ones who carries these symptoms with them throughout pregnancy.

With all of the things that she has been learning lately, it has made me thankful that she is so healthy and developing as she should.  I am very grateful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment