I really slacked off this month on getting pictures of you. I am sorry.
Here are some fun, cute things about you this month:
- You are the cutest when you walk towards me with a big smile and your arms outstretched. I melt.
- You love to go play and then come in and check on me with a tight hug around the leg.
- You love to dance and try and sing to music.
- You love the song Feel It by Toby Mac.
- You love to escape with remotes and phones.
- You chew on everything.
- You put everything in your mouth.
- You ate potting soil the other day.
- You love your new independence with playing in the playroom.
- You are clingy to mommy and prefer to be held by mommy.
- You are drinking from a sippy cup, but you like a bottle to have your morning milk as soon as you wake up.
You are eating pretty much everything you are given. You do have an aversion to several green things. You aren't a fan of peas and cucumbers. But you will eat broccoli. You ❤️ LOVE ❤️ grapes🍇!!!! You love bread and crackers, cheese quesadillas, peanut butter sandwiches, breakfast bars, milk, turkey and many other things.
You get pretty bad eczema. So, we have to lather you down every night with aquaphor. Because of your skin issues you get a bath every other night.
You are getting lots and lots of teeth. But you have been a trooper about it.
|This is one of your favorite hanging out spots.|
|playing in the cabinet with Sally Jean|
|Love your squishy face!|
We are so blessed to have you. You are a mess. But a lovable one! I don't know what I would do without you.