Monday, May 30, 2011

Bittersweet

9 days are left....9 days with my little lovelies...I am going to miss this group of kids. While I am so excited and so ready for summer break, it also means I have to say goodbye to people I have spent 180 days with. People I have come to know so well and understand and love. It makes me sad to think of. It even scares me a little, because you never know what is in store for you in the coming school year. What these children will never know is how much I have learned from just being around them. They always teach me so much..each year I learn so many things about life and myself from my students. They make me a better person and teacher.

I am so proud of the growth of each student. They were hard workers who worked to impress me and they have so much to be proud of. Their love for one another will never be forgotten. They have been such an encouraging group for each other and have shown pride in each other's accomplishments.

I will never forget them and hope they know how much they mean to me and how much I do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment