Thursday, April 28, 2011

Devastation across the South

Life is just so daily. I think that quote is so true...life is daily, but what is important is how do I spend my DAILY LIFE? I am so consumed with the unimportant things, I take every second of my life for granted. As I hear about the devastation across the south, especially Alabama, I am saddened. Things can be replaced, but lives cannot. There is bad weather coming this way and I am thnking about all the things and people I take for granted. I am thinking about those who have lost their homes and belongings, I am thinking about those who have lost loved ones and I am truly sorry for their loss..Father, please provide comfort to those who are heartbroken right now in the southern states. I pray that you will wrap your loving arms around them and help them to see Your glory in this, somehow. I pray You will provide comfort and help to those in need. Thank you for your safety and love over my friends and family, but bless those who were not as fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment