Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Patience

So I have had my nieces here since Sunday. It has made me realize how ready for a family Curtis and I are. I have really enjoyed having them stay with us and will miss them when they leave. I know that God has a plan for me and Curtis...I just wish I knew what it was. I don't have the patience to wait and see. I never have the patience for anything. In fact, I stopped asking God to grant me patience because every time I did, He would present me with something to practice having patience for. When you are a teacher, you don't need any more reasons than you already have to be taught a lesson in patience. Therefore, every time I would get ready to ask God for patience, I thought twice and stopped. Awful, I know, but also so true.

But patience is what I need. "But for those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31

If I just wait on God I will soar on wings like eagles and will not be tired, stressed, anything, but strong and stress-free! Now that is awesome...here is hoping and waiting on you God!

On a funnier note though, my niece informed me today that you just need a pregnancy test to get pregnant...ohhhhh...the innocence of children....one more reason I love them and my job of working with children every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment