Friday, August 19, 2016

19 things

19 things I am thankful for.  Every once in awhile I like to randomly choose a day where I take that day's date and think of that many things to be thankful for.  



 1) Tutu's and my precious little girls who LOVE to wear them.  I love to watch them dance and twirl in these pretty little pieces of taffeta.  And I think it is so funny that, if Sally Jean could have her way, this would be her outfit of choice every day.

 2)  Sally loves her sister and wants to do everything Ava does.  I love this blossoming relationship.
 3) Curtis who braved the grocery store with 2 toddlers and an infant so I wouldn't have to.
 4) The patience this one has had when it comes to wearing her patch.  And the support, love and encouragement from others when they see her wearing it.  Also, the doctors that are helping us get her eye sight healthy.
 5) Relaxing on the couch and watching movies.  Sometimes, there needs to be very low-key, low expectation days.
6) The beauty of God's creation and the simplicity of the Butterfly Bush.  No green thumb over here, so being able to have a bush in front of my front window that attracts these creatures and many other beauties is wonderful!  

 7) Fancy dresses, because what little girl doesn't want to look fancy every now and then?
 8)That nose!
 9) Ava has started liking swimming lessons again.  There was a time that she was fearful.  I think the change of other fearful classmates has helped her.
 10)  Thursday chats with this dear friend.  Sad she is having to go back to work soon.  :(
 11) Taking chances, growing, and fresh new starts!
 12) This healthy and happy baby girl!
 13) This sweet one and her compassionate heart.
 14) A baby who loves to eat and being able to finally make my own baby food.  To realizing it is not very hard and it is really enjoyable.
 15) Eating healthier food on a daily basis, but also being able to enjoy a sweet and salty treat at the end of the day.
 16) Being able to help  my girls learn and seeing their enthusiasm and growth.

 17)  Evie being such a content baby!
18) For a husband who encourages me.
 
19)  There is no picture for this one, but I am thankful for the work God has done in me this week with my anger and the way I display that on a daily basis to my children.  He has even me confidence that I can handle my anger positively and that it doesn't have to be a reflection on my character.  He has given me more joy this week and has enabled me to look at things from a more positive perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment