Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10

Saw this on a another blog (Biblical Homemaking) and thought it was a cute idea so I  am implementing it. 

Since it is March 10, I am going to list 10 random things that have happened recently:

1)  Ava got in trouble for not being nice to her cousin, Sydney.  I know she is two but I also know how mean she can be so we made her apologize.

2) Ava and Sally have more and more moments where they love each other.

 

3) Ava is finally learning to pull up her pants -inside out, but nonetheless, she is getting it!
 
4) Sally is drinking out of a sippy cup and drinking cold milk (with Ovaltine..it's the only way)
 
5) I am enjoying the warm weather and we are finally getting to spend more time out in it!!!!
 
6) We have been eating a lot of these lately!  Yummy Salads!!!!
 
 
7) I am currently working on this...Painting the garage door from white to black.
 
 
8) Today's Bible Journal looks like this...

 
9) I am working hard at getting our trip ready for this place!
 
10) This child is as goofy and silly as ever!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment