Wednesday, March 25, 2015

25 random things

I am having a rough day so I thought it was necessary to do this little exercise.  Since it is March 25, I am going to list 25 random things.  I am hoping it will bring to mind all the things I have to be thankful for. 

1.  Library!  I am thankful for having a library where we can go and get out of the house for a little while and have some fun and educational time listening to stories and dancing to music at Storytime!

2. Nap time...even if it happens to be in your high chair and you are too exhausted to finish your snack.
3. Ava bouncing around...
 4. The luxury of side by side grocery carts, complimentary cookies and nice atmosphere at the local grocery store!
 5. Toys purposefully placed in a circle by Ava.
 6. The fact that my oldest can laugh at her self and just be plain silly.
 7.  Glitter...and LOTS of it!
 8. My one year old even appreciates the excitement of playing with glitter!!!
 9. THAT SMILE!
 10. Good food + great staff + happy 2 year old +happy mommy=Trader Joes! 
 11.  What better way to welcome Spring than with a picnic. 
 12.  Church and the little friends we have there!
 13.  Just kids in general...they are fun and bring such life to a party!
 14  I actually have a child who will indulge me when it comes to all her art projects I have planned out. 
14.  This old guy.
 15.  BUBBLES and a Birthday party!  Can't get much better than that!



 16.  You can't see his face here, but my dad trading seats with me so I can actually eat AND enjoy my Olive Garden lunch!
 17. Walks!

 18. Coloring!
19.  Nite time pictures sent to me from daddy when I am out.  
 
20. Slides are so much fun!
 21.  Going down slides and making a silly face!  Well one of us is anyway.  I didn't get the memo that we were making silly faces. 
22.  Safe car seats and a comfortable car to get around in!
 23.  Ava can sit at the table without a booster or high chair with her big cousins!
 24.  Thankful this one is growing up healthy and strong. 
 25.  Cleaning up messes when someone gets a little carried away with the markers. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment