Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week 5 Baby Number 2

I am in week five! Only 242 days to go!  Tomorrow we go to the doctor to confirm that I am having another baby.  I think after 4 positive pregnancy tests it is pretty clear, but I still like the doctor to give me  confirmation. 

I am not feeling too many symptoms yet.  I am a typically tired person, but I will say I am much more exhausted than I normally am.  I find myself sleeping every chance I get.  Needless to say, the house is a mess and dinner isn't always prepared, but I've gotta get my sleep.  I have also had a craving for  big, juicy steaks and I've had a couple moments of nausea.  However, I am not completely sure if I was nauseated or just hungry. 

I am still in complete shock over this.  Completely excited, but also worried.  Worried about money, time, and my ability to be a mother to two young children.  I am worried about the pregnancy and if I can keep up with Ava and praying for a healthy baby. But the thought of another baby also brings much excitement and happy thoughts. 
I can't believe this little one is going to be a big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment