Friday, June 21, 2013

UP FOR ROUND 2

We are pregnant!...AGAIN!!!  I never imagined it would happen this fast after Miss Ava..infact there were thoughts that I may not have any other children (that is the fear and negativity that resides in me).  I never felt pregnant when I decided to take a test.  I wasn't even late with my monthly friend.  I just had this weird gut feeling.  On Wednesday I kept thinking about it and getting excited about it.  I woke up at like 3 am thinking about it and being excited.  While I was awake at 3 in the morning, I was thinking about it and my stomach like lurched.  It was like God was telling me "Mandy, you are!"  So Thursday morning I went back and forth trying to decide if I should go buy a home pregnancy test.  After feeding Ava her bottle, I decided to go get one.  We came home and I immediately took a test.  I remember thinking, God I know I am not, so when it says "NOT PREGNANT" can you please hold off my monthly friend until after we go tubing Saturday?  The timer went off and I walked into the bathroom and looked and it said PREGNANT!  I couldn't believe it. COMPLETE SHOCK I TELL YA!  I fell into the doorframe with some tears starting in my eyes and was like NOoooooo...really?!?  Then I said "Thank you, God." I looked around at Ava in her bouncy seat and told her she was going to be a big sister. 
Curtis and I had decided earlier that we were going to have this one be a secret until after the first trimester.  But I couldn't hold it in.  Within a couple of hours sooooo many people knew...I have such a big mouth.  But it was my secret to tell so who cares, right? 
So now the fun begins.  Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment