Tuesday, December 6, 2011

its been a while!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have last posted. Things have been extremely busy...
Curtis and I have been diligently working on not sweating the small stuff. While it has not been extremely easy, I have noticed a difference in my attitude and stress level. We decided that this was something the two of us needed to work on because we started noticing how affected we get after something so piddly. For instance, I dropped a piece of paper and you would have thought the world ended. I was astonished at how upset I was over a piece of paper falling off the wall. I realized that if I am wanting to have kids, then I can NOT let things affect me so deeply, especially such small things. If I can't have faith in the small things, how can God help me in the BIG stuff? I realized I am a unbelieving believer...if that makes any sense. So, I am working on it. I am trying to take one moment at a time, trying to laugh at myself more often (we all know there is plenty to laugh at) and trying to enjoy life better. So, here is to not sweating the small stuff and believing that God CAN AND WILL handle it ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment