Monday, October 17, 2011

Stronger

I have heard Mandisa's song STRONGER several, several times. I have never really listened to it. This year has turned out to be such a difficult year for me. I have never in my life felt so overwhelmed. I have no idea what is going on. My whole life feels so out of it. I don't like feeling like this, I want this to change. I listened to this song and just cried. I feel like waves have overtaken me. I feel so lost and in such pain. I try to put a smile on my face and every day it gets harder and harder to force it on.
Listening to this song I was reminded...I have to hold on...God is making me stronger in this...this is not going to last forever...each second He is molding me into someone stronger. I can't do this alone, I need to hold on to him. I need to hold His hand and fall into the arms of Jesus. He hasn't left me, He is still there, right there. If you haven't already listen to this song, I mean really listen to it. It has done something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment