Monday, December 12, 2016

Evie 10 months



Evelyn, 
    You are so close to turning a year old and I can't believe how time has flown.  I have enjoyed you so much.  You have been such a pleasant baby.  If I didn't already have my hands full and  have to have a 4th c-section, I would totally  have another baby because you have been so much fun and I am sad that your first year is coming to an end.

You are crawling and into everything.  You grab everything and anything you can get your hands on.  You are very interested in the Christmas tree.  You love toys and anything you can put in your mouth.  You find every speck of paper and dirt on the ground to put in your mouth.  You love just being able to get around.  You are at that stage where you like to play for a while, crawl over and check in with me and then go back to your playing. It is really cute.

Some of your favorite toys are Little People because they go easily into your mouth.  You also like the Alphabet train and anything that makes noise.  You LOVE your horse fuzzy.  It is a source of comfort for you.  It is super cute when you go to bed and you pull it close to you and suck your thumb and go to sleep.

This month you got to go to Disney World.  You had a blast.  You loved meeting the characters, especially Mickey Mouse.  You loved all the sights and sounds of the place.  You enjoyed the rides and had a smile on your face most of the time.  I got to have you in the ERGO baby a good majority of the trip.  You would fall asleep and I felt like I was in heaven.  It was glorious.

You are almost 18 1/2 pounds.  You are growing healthy and strong.  You LOVE your bottles.  I am starting to wonder how the transition  to milk in a sippy cup is going to go.  You will eat food but not as enthusiastically as you will your bottles. You have 4 teeth.  Two top and two bottom.  Your two top teeth are looking a bit bucky beaverish like your momma.   You are wearing 12-18 month clothing.  You sleep from 9-11:30 am, 2-5 pm,  and 8:30 pm-7:30 am.  So, you are a great sleeper.  You are understanding the word no and will often back away from whatever it is I am saying no to.  You like to say "yay" and get real excited when people clap.

You really are such a joy.  This month has been a whirlwind with everything we have had going on and I never did get your obligatory 10 month pictures, but I have some cute ones from our trip.












No comments:

Post a Comment