Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ava's Birthday Brunch

Boy, am I glad that I didn't go all out for this birthday!  She was just so excited to have her cousins there, that nothing else, not even presents and a cupcake, could top that!  The best part...it was FREE ENTERTAINMENT!!!  Love you Jack, Maddie, Ash, and Syd!  <3

Ava was blessed so much by her family being there for her on her special day (or the day after).  She loves people and it meant more to her to have all of them there more than anything else. 

She had a very simple get together.  We had a store bought cake and cupcakes (I slacked off there), I made Apple French Toast Bake with butterscotch sauce and apple spice syrup, a cheeseball with crackers and chicken salad spread with crackers and bread, and donuts.  It was simple, but perfect. 

She got some adorable clothes and jammies, a magnadoodle, books, a felt Christmas tree, Olaf,  a Sophia car to drive around, and some cash.  Did I say she was blessed? 

Thank you to all my family who came out on a wet, dreary Saturday in December to celebrate her birthday with her!!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet, silly Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment