Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ava is 3 Months Old!!!
 
Ava is growing up soooo fast!  I cannot believe its been 13 weeks since she entered into this world.  Time flies, but I am enjoying every minute of it with her.  Ava has brought such joy to  our lives.  I love being her mommy and hope that I am doing my best all day, every day.  She is smiling and laughing a lot.  She is a pretty happy little thing.  She likes to eat and that is usually her grumpy time, when we aren't fast enough getting the bottle to her or we stop to burp her.  She is a little bit more spitty uppy than I would have chosen for her to be.  :)
She is starting to show an interest in toys that jingle and make noise.  She likes to hold on to blankies and sometimes she would rather suck her thumb than suck on a pacifier.  I'm not sure how to feel about the thumb sucking since you can't get rid of those. 
 
 
She is also holding her head up very well when she is on her belly. 
We are really enjoying reading books.  We read 3-4 every time right before we go down for our nap or we go down for the night.  At night, I still sleep in my swaddle and lay on my back.  When we put her in the crib we say our prayers and she smiles at us the whole time.  Then she just lays in her crib for about 20 minutes and talks to herself and eventually she falls asleep.  Watching her smile during prayer time is one of my favorite things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment