Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When God closes a window, He opens a door

Well, yesterday I closed the door to room 504 at my school and realized I was closing that door of my life (lovely metaphor I know!).  I cried for a few minutes.  Teaching has been such a part of my life and such a passion of mine.  I am shocked that I am saying goodbye to that...and I don't know for how long, but for now that part of my life is over.

BUT...God has opened such a fantastic door for me and something I have wanted my whole life and especially after I met my husband.  I am truly blessed with the opportunity to be a stay at home mommy.  I know not everyone is given that opportunity and I am very thankful that God has provided this for me and my husband and baby to be. 

While I will miss teaching and miss the friends made along the way, I am so looking forward to this new chapter of my life.  I have a lot to learn, a lot to look forward to and a lot going on! 

YAY to new beginnings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment